Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
On this week’s show we continue the conversation on the Enneagram where we break down each number by money strengths, weaknesses and advice given by people of the same number.
The Enneagram is broken down into 9 types including:
1. The Reformer – The Rational & Idealistic Type
2. The Helper – The Caring & Interpersonal Type
3. The Achiever – The Success-Oriented, Pragmatic Type
4. The Individualist – The Sensitive, Withdrawn Type
5. The Investigator – The Intense, Cerebral Type
6. The Loyalist – The Committed, Security-Oriented Type
7. The Enthusiast – The Busy, Fun-Loving Type
8. The Challenger – The Powerful, Dominating Type
9. The Peacemaker – Easygoing, Self-Effacing Type
To get your Enneagram number, visit http://exploreyourtype.com or http://enneagraminstitute.com.
For more information about Mary Valloni, visit http://maryvalloni.com and to join our fundraising community on Facebook, go to http://www.facebook.com/groups/fundraisingfreedomtribe/