Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
The personality test that everyone is talking about is the Enneagram, which is Greek for the number nine.
The Enneagram is broken down into 9 types including:
1. The Reformer – The Rational & Idealistic Type
2. The Helper – The Caring & Interpersonal Type
3. The Achiever – The Success-Oriented, Pragmatic Type
4. The Individualist – The Sensitive, Withdrawn Type
5. The Investigator – The Intense, Cerebral Type
6. The Loyalist – The Committed, Security-Oriented Type
7. The Enthusiast – The Busy, Fun-Loving Type
8. The Challenger – The Powerful, Dominating Type
9. The Peacemaker – Easygoing, Self-Effacing Type
To take an Enneagram test to find your type, visit http://exploreyourtype.com or http://enneagraminstitute.com.
For more information about Mary Valloni, visit http://maryvalloni.com and to join our fundraising community on Facebook, go to http://www.facebook.com/groups/fundraisingfreedomtribe/
2 thoughts on “Episode 93 | The Personality Test That Everyone is Talking About”
Like everyone else, I’ve been fascinated by the Enneagram and have been trying to understand how my personality type (8 with a 9 wing…I can be nice, but don’t push me too far!) interfaces with others. But I never considered how that impacts my style of fundraising or how I should be interacting with donors. Great perspective!
That’s great, April! I just recently started thinking about it more from the fundraising perspective. Each person approaches asking people for money so differently and I really believe the enneagram can help each of us with our own unique ask. I have a feeling you’re very sensitive to fundraising as you don’t want your donors to have the power or control over you 🙂